International Shipping Policies & Information
We ship to most countries worldwide! Our primary carrier is the USPS (United States Postal Service).
Calculating International Shipping Costs
To determine international shipping charges, please add the items and quantities that you wish to purchase to the shopping cart and then proceed to checkout. International shipping charges are determined primarily by the total combined weight of your order and the shipping destination. Once our shopping cart software has this information you will be able to view shipping options and costs before proceeding.
Changes to your order can be made at any time. Often additional items can be added to your cart without increasing shipping costs.
International shipping options
Which USPS options are offered during checkout is determined by package weight and destination and may include some or all of the following shipping methods:
- USPS Priority Mail International (insurance included, usually takes 6-10 business days)
- USPS First Class Mail International (not insured, and depending on the destination can take 2 - 5 weeks)
- The Glass Baby Bottle ships 95% of orders within 24 hours
- For all USPS shipping methods, delivery times are estimates only since the USPS has no control over the package once it leaves the USA.
- If a more expedited form of shipping is needed please call (011-1-307-224-4992) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for UPS International Shipping Rates. These rates are usually at least 3 times the price of the United States Postal Service rates.
- Shipping and billing addresses must match for all international orders unless prior arrangments have been made.
Tariffs & Duties
Possible tariffs and duties are not included in shipping costs. Depending on the laws of the country you are shipping to, you may be responsible for paying these fees when your shipment arrives.
While we would prefer to provide country-by-country tariff information on this site, The Glass Baby Bottle has no way to keep track of all the laws in all the countries we ship to -- much less keep track of changes to those laws, which can happen without notice.
We recommend researching any possible tariffs that may apply in your country prior to placing your order. This does not appear to be a problem in most countries with the notable exception of the United Kingdom, though there may be others.
Tracking International Shipments
The tracking of international shipments can be inconsistent at times. When your package ships it will be scanned by the United States Postal Service and will be trackable with the tracking number we will provide until it leaves the USA. From the time your package leaves the USA until it is rescanned in your country the package will not be trackable. Once the package has been rescanned in the destination country it will once again be trackable.
Please note that our least expensive shipping method, USPS First Class International, cannot be insured. If you choose USPS First Class International as your shipping method The Glass Baby Bottle is not in any way responsible for lost or damaged packages. Insurance is included for Priority Mail International (recommended).
Please be advised: we cannot accept returns on international orders and shipping charges are not refundable.
Typical overseas charges for a small package start around US$19 and will increase depending on the weight of your package. On small orders, items can often be added without incurring additional shipping charges.
On rare occasions adjustments to shipping charges may be required. Should this occur we will contact you by email or phone. Your credit card will not be charged without your authorization.
Follow this link for complete Domestic Shipping Policies & Information.