Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is especially comforting during the winter season. Its fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma is refreshing and restores feelings of security and stability. Cypress is also beneficial for oily or troubled skin.
Cypress has an approximate ORAC of 243,120 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How to Use:
- For aromatic or topical use.Possible skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Do not use near fire, flame, heat or sparks.
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ cypress essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Retail vs Wholesale Pricing: Which is better for me?
Most people choose Young Living wholesale pricing for the tremendous value. The requirements are easily met, especially as your knowledge and use of essential oils grows.
Retail pricing is a good option for those just looking to purchase an oil or two. You can always upgrade to wholesale pricing on subsequent orders.
Young Living offers wholesale pricing (24% off the retail price) to anyone that signs up for a Young Living account and purchases a Starter Kit with their opening order. Young Living Starter Kits range in price from $40 to $180 and offer a way to experience Young Living products at a steep discount. To maintain your wholesale pricing status simply order $50+ of product in a year. If you fall below the $50 minimum you will lose your wholesale status, but can re-enroll at anytime.
Wholesale pricing requirements
- Purchase one of the Starter Kits with your opening order
- Purchase $50+ of any product(s) within one year
Wholesale pricing benefits
- 24% discount on all Young Living products
Order any product, any time...no Starter Kit or $50/yr minimum required.
*Young Living products are price controlled so all registered Young Living vendors have the same pricing as listed on our site.