The best baby bottles are the ones that your baby will take with ease. Right? As we all know babies have big personalities and what might be the best bottle option for your friends baby, may not work for yours. Having said that, we will give you several great baby bottle options, as well as tips and tricks for helping make sue your pick the best bottle for your baby!
What are the Best Features of a Baby Bottle:
- Your baby takes to it.
- Not a bunch of parts that need to be assembled.
- Easy to read markings.
- Easy to read nipples (when you get to a certain point you will end up having different stage nipples, and if makes a huge difference if the nipples have markings that say what stage of level they are)
- Does not leak
- Easy to clean.
The Best Baby Bottles:
- 1. Comotomo Baby Bottles – grj
- 2. Philips Avent Glass Baby Bottles – jfn
- 3. Lifefactory Baby Bottles – fdsss
- 4. Evenflo Glass Twist Bottles – skdh
- 5. Flipsi Baby Bottles – fsdeee
Other Baby Bottle Considerations:
Here are some things to consider Before buying your babys bottles:
- Will your daycare allow that type of bottle you want to use? For example some daycares might not allow glass bottles.
- Will your baby bottles work with your breast pump? Don’t worry we got your covered on this one, just head over to our Breast Pump / Baby Bottle Compatibility Guide
What if my baby does not like the baby bottles I bought?
It is most likely that your baby does not like the nipple, not the actual bottle itself. You can use our Baby Bottle/ Nipple Compatibility Chart to see if there are other brands of nipples that will fit onto your baby bottles. This is a quick, cost effective way to keep your current baby bottles.