Determine which breast milk storage bags can attach to your breast pump.
Let’s make pumping directly into your breast milk storage bags easy with our compatibility guide. We have taken the guesswork out of which bags can attach to certain breast pumps.
Furthermore, we have several pages dedicated to certain types of pumps including Tommee Tippee, Avent, Spectra, Medela, and Ameda. Links to these are listed below the chart.
Additionally, if you want to pump directly into your baby’s bottles check out our Breast Pump Baby Bottle Compatibility page.
Our sister site SafeMama has updated her Safer Sunscreens Cheat Sheet. Our skin is our largest organ!
Learn how to choose a Safer Sunscreen for you and your family.
Things to consider when pumping into breast milk storage bags:
- Compatibility: Are the bags compatible with your breast pump?
- Adapters: Do you need to purchase a special adapter for your breast pump and milk bags? Also, if you are double pumping is the adapters sold singly or as a pair?
- Bag Preference: Do you prefer a breast milk storage bag with a double zip feature or one that stands up on its own once full?
- Measuring: Bag measurements tend to be skewed since they lack a solid form. If you pump into a bag but need exact measurements pour your breast milk into a well-marked bottle.
- Convenience: Bags are convenient for on-the-go pumping because they do not take up much space. Milk bags also are convenient for freezer storage.
TO OUR READERS: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these.
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze