Keep using those Comotomo bottles by converting them into a Comotomo sippy cup and even a straw cup.
How to make a Comotomo Sippy Cup:
Here is the step-by-step process!
- Take your clean Comotomo bottle, either size (5 or 8oz) will work.
- Unscrew the lid and remove the Comotomo nipple from the bottle.
- Replace the nipple with THIS new spout nipple.
- Now you have the option of inserting the tube into the end of the new sippy spout nipple. You do this by gently working its way into the bottom of the sippy spout. If you use this option, it will act like a straw and your baby/toddler can suck on the spout without having to hold the bottle at an angle.
- You can also use the awesome bottle handles that are included in the KIT.
TO OUR READERS: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these.
Comotomo Baby Bottle to Sippy Cup
- Super easy way to keep using your bottles.
- If you only use the sippy spout it will be easy to clean.
- The kit does include handles which is a nice feature.
- Snug fit provided zero leakings when tested.
- The sippy and straw kit is a little pricey.
- The straw converter piece moves around in the bottle, so if your child tips the cup up and tries to suck the liquid out nothing may come out depending on the position of the straw tube. **Keep in mind you don’t have to use the straw tube, you can just use the sippy spout.**
- Not made by Comotomo.
This adapter kit is a great way to keep using your bottles.
Plus your baby already is familiar with the look, feel and shape of the Comotomo bottles, which can make transitioning to this sippy even easier.
5 Tips On How To Get Your Baby Ready For Daycare
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze
By subscribing, you agree to get emails from The Glass Baby Bottle. We will respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe any time.