The GroVia Test Drive kit is a great way for parents new to cloth diapering to give it a test run. The GroVia Test Drive is also a great way for current cloth diaper parents to try out a newer Hybrid style diaper. The Test Drive kit comes with Qty 2 diaper shell options and Qty 1 fifty pack of bio-soakers. The bio-soakers are disposables and after use can be put in your compost, flushed or disposed of. This is a great feature while traveling and not having a means to wash the regular Organic Soaker Pads. The GroVia Diapering system is completely interchangable, and works great with either the Bio-soaker or the Organic Cotton Soaker.
The GroVia Test Drive Includes:
- Qty 2 - GroVia Diaper Shells (you can choose from any style)
- Qty 1 - 50 pack of Bio-Soakers
How does the GroVia System Work:GroVia is designed so that the outer shells may be used for multiple diaper changes. If the soaker pad is wet, simply snap in a fresh one and you are ready to go. If the shell is wet, allow it to air dry and use for the next diaper change. When your GroVia Shell is soiled or very saturated, start fresh with a new GroVia Shell.
Most GroVia System users will find that using 2-4 GroVia Shells are enough per day, although newborn babies may need more.
How does the One-Size GroVia Feature Work: GroVia will fit MOST babies from 8-35 lbs. The GroVia Shell features three sets of rise snaps that adjust to fit your baby. Next insert a Biosoaker Pad into the diaper (you can also insert a Organic Cotton Soaker Pad, sold separately from this kit). Below are examples of how to change the diaper size to fit your babies needs.
- 1st :: Newborn/Small Infant Setting: Snap your GroVia Shell rise snaps on the lowest setting. Snap your soaker pad (with this kit you will be using your Bio-soaker pad) into the shell and simply flip the front of the soaker pad in towards baby. Fastened diaper on baby.
- 2nd :: Infant Setting: Snap your GroVia Shell rise snaps on the middle setting. Snap your soaker pad into the shell. Tuck the front of your soaker pad down, while pulling the front panel up and fasten on baby.
- 3rd :: Toddler Setting: Leave your GroVia Shell rise snaps unsnapped. Snap your soaker pad into the shell and fasten on baby
On Laundry Days: * Your GroVia Diaper Shell can be washed on warm with � the recommend amount of detergent
* A second rinse will leave your diaper squeaky clean
* While your GroVia Shells can be tumbled dry, we HIGHLY recommend line drying your shells. They will dry in less than two hours and will stay nice longer
**Avoid using whiteners, bleach, vinegar, enzyme cleaners and fabric softeners which are not your diaper�s friends and will void all warranties.