The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Cradle Mattress features organic cotton fabric and filling combined with a wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Certified by GREENGUARD to meet their strict standards for eliminating chemical emissions, the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Cradle Mattress makes an excellent choice for parents seeking to remove potentially harmful chemicals from their baby's nursery.
- Wipe clean waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards
- Certified to not leach out harmful chemicals, this easy-to-clean 100% polyethylene waterproof surface keeps fluids out. It provides the ultimate non-toxic and stain resistant waterproof surface and a safe alternative to vinyl/PVC.
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling
- Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams and allergy-prone latex.
- Air-Core technology for structural support
- Made from 100% food-grade polyethylene, Air-Core is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the toxic properties of polyurethane foam or the allergenic concerns of latex.
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Measures 18" x 36" x 2"
- Made in the U.S.A.