Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, balsamic, woody aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage, and has long been used as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
* Cedarwood has an approximate ORAC of 1,689,996 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How to Use:For Dietary Supplement:
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil. Put in a capsule an dtake up to three times daily or as needed.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ cedarwood essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.