A member of the Eucalyptus family, Eucalyptus Blue is another addition to the line of essential oils from Ecuador. Eucalyptus Blue is for topical or aromatic use.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute one drop with one drop of V-6 or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Eucalyptus Blue essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Retail vs Wholesale Pricing: Which is better for me?
Most people choose Young Living wholesale pricing for the tremendous value. The requirements are easily met, especially as your knowledge and use of essential oils grows.
Retail pricing is a good option for those just looking to purchase an oil or two. You can always upgrade to wholesale pricing on subsequent orders.
Young Living offers wholesale pricing (24% off the retail price) to anyone that signs up for a Young Living account and purchases a Starter Kit with their opening order. Young Living Starter Kits range in price from $40 to $180 and offer a way to experience Young Living products at a steep discount. To maintain your wholesale pricing status simply order $50+ of product in a year. If you fall below the $50 minimum you will lose your wholesale status, but can re-enroll at anytime.
Wholesale pricing requirements
- Purchase one of the Starter Kits with your opening order
- Purchase $50+ of any product(s) within one year
Wholesale pricing benefits
- 24% discount on all Young Living products
Order any product, any time...no Starter Kit or $50/yr minimum required.
*Young Living products are price controlled so all registered Young Living vendors have the same pricing as listed on our site.