Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, improving one's spiritual connection, and centering, it has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and despair. Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. More recently, it has been used in European and American hospitals and is the subject of substantial research. Frankincense is also a valuable ingredient in skin care products for aging and dry skin. The ancient Egyptians used it in rejuvenation face masks. Frankincense has an approximate ORAC of 6,125 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How to Use:
- For dietary or topical use.
- When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk
- .Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
- Inhale frankincense essential oil after lunch to spiritually refocus.
- Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy.
Ingredients: Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ frankincense essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Retail vs Wholesale Pricing: Which is better for me?
Most people choose Young Living wholesale pricing for the tremendous value. The requirements are easily met, especially as your knowledge and use of essential oils grows.
Retail pricing is a good option for those just looking to purchase an oil or two. You can always upgrade to wholesale pricing on subsequent orders.
Young Living offers wholesale pricing (24% off the retail price) to anyone that signs up for a Young Living account and purchases a Starter Kit with their opening order. Young Living Starter Kits range in price from $40 to $180 and offer a way to experience Young Living products at a steep discount. To maintain your wholesale pricing status simply order $50+ of product in a year. If you fall below the $50 minimum you will lose your wholesale status, but can re-enroll at anytime.
Wholesale pricing requirements
- Purchase one of the Starter Kits with your opening order
- Purchase $50+ of any product(s) within one year
Wholesale pricing benefits
- 24% discount on all Young Living products
Order any product, any time...no Starter Kit or $50/yr minimum required.
*Young Living products are price controlled so all registered Young Living vendors have the same pricing as listed on our site.