Learn how to hide your Amazon order history.
Amazon Household keeps Holiday gift-giving a secret by letting each member of your family have their own sub-account under your main Prime account.
If you’re like us, about 95% of your Holiday (and every day) shopping is done on Amazon. The one main problem is that your kids can easily see your Amazon order history.
Luckily, there is a way to hide your Amazon order and browsing history. Amazon Household!
By setting up Amazon Household (completely free) you can add one additional adult, plus teens and children. Each family member will have their own separate Amazon account under your main Amazon Prime Account. Not a Prime member yet, click here.
How to Setup Amazon Household:
- Go to Amazon Household
- If you’re not already logged into your Amazon account do so now.
- Read over all the benefits to your family of creating an Amazon Household. There are plenty of perks for Prime customers!
- Now you can add another adult to your household, and start creating your teens, and children’s accounts.
- Read through all of the pages during the process of setting up family member accounts. For example, for the additional adult in your household, you will be asked if you agree/disagree with sharing credit card info on your main account.
- Furthermore, you will be able to manage apps, games, and ebooks, by choosing which of these you would like to share with others in your Amazon Household.
- Another feature is that teens can have the ability to text with their phone what they would like to order. You will then be able to decide whether or not to order the item/s.
With Amazon Household you can now enjoy knowing that your Amazon order history will only be viewable through YOUR Amazon account. Plus, like my husband pointed out, now he does not have to have a shopping cart filled with clothes and household items. 🙂
CHECK OUT all of our helpful GUIDES.
Quick Links to Shop:
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze