How To Use Spectra Breast Pump with Comotomo Bottles
Good news! Now you can easily pump directly from your Spectra breast pump with Comotomo baby bottles with these breast pump adapters.
** UPDATE 2021 **
You can still use the below method, but now there is an even easier way with just one adapter required.
Check out THIS Papablic Adapter on Amazon!
All you will need is two breast pump/baby bottle adapters to make this happen.
- Screw the “Papablic Adapter ( Allows Medela Breast shield to work with Comotomo Feeding Bottle)” onto your Comotomo baby bottles. There will be two adapters so double pumping Moms will be happy for sure!
- Screw the “Papablic Adapter (Allows Wide-Mouth Flange to work with Standard Neck Bottle)” onto the top of the other adapter. Basically stacking the two adapters on top of each other. There are four adapters provided in one box.
- This will now allow for your Spectra S1 or S2 flanges to screw perfectly onto the adapters.
- Start pumping!
TO OUR READERS As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these.
Be sure to purchase the following two adapters and you will be pumping into your Comotomo bottles in no time.
- Papablic Adapter ( Allow Medela Breastshield to Use with Comotomo Feeding Bottle)
- Papablic Adapter (Allow Wide-Mouth Flange to Use with Standard Neck Bottle)
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze