Medela Breast Pumps will fit the following baby bottles:
If you are looking for the best bottles for Medela breast pumps you’ll want to consider a few factors:
- Will you be using the bottles to pump directly from your Medela pump all the time or will you use a combination of pumping directly into bottles and milk bags? This will help determine how many bottles your may need and how many milk bags to have on hand.
- Have you tried different bottles with your baby? Is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer? If you and your baby already have a bottle that you like there is most likely an adapter that will allow you to pump from your Medela into your favorite bottle. If you don’t see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one. 🙂
- You have not used a bottle with your baby yet. You might want to only purchase a few different types of bottles that are compatible with your Medela, at first and see which one your baby likes best. Hang in there, getting a baby to take a bottle can be tough at first.
Medela Breast Pumps usually can be made to be compatible with most breast pumps.
The list below to find what will work for your bottle pump combo.
- Avent glass and plastic bottles all sizes; you will be to buy the Avent Bottle Adapter
- Born Free Breeze glass and plastic bottles all sizes; you will need to buy the Born Free Bottle Adapter
- Comotomo Baby Bottles you will need to purchase this Papablic Adapter
- Evenflo glass and plastic bottles
- Joovy Boob glass and plastic bottles, you will need to purchase a Joovy Bottle Adaptor
- Kiinde Feeding System, you will need to purchase a Kiinde Pouch Adapter
- Lifefactory glass bottles 4oz and 9oz
- Tommee Tippee glass and plastic bottles, you will need to purchase a Tommee Tippee Adaptor
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these.
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze