Spectra Breast Pumps will fit the following baby bottles:
If you are looking for the best bottles for Spectra breast pumps you’ll want to consider a few factors:
- Will you be using the bottles to pump directly from your Spectra pump all the time or will you use a combination of pumping directly into bottles and milk bags? This will help determine how many bottles your may need and how many milk bags to have on hand.
- Have you tried different bottles with your baby? Is there a certain type of nipple that they prefer? If you and your baby already have a bottle that you like there is most likely an adapter that will allow you to pump from your Spectra into your favorite bottle. If you don’t see your bottle listed, leave a comment below and we will try to help you find one. 🙂
- You have not used a bottle with your baby yet. You might want to only purchase a few different types of bottles that are compatible with your Spectra, at first and see which one your baby likes best. Hang in there, getting a baby to take a bottle can be tough at first.
TO OUR READERS: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these.
Spectra Breast Pumps are compatible with most baby bottles when you use bottle pump adapters and in some cases, no adapter is needed.
Use the list below to find what will work for your bottle pump combo.
- Avent glass and plastic wide neck bottles
- Comotomo bottles, you will need to buy both of the following adapters Adapter 1 and Adapter 2. Read THIS page for complete instructions.
- UPDATE the newer Dr. Browns bottles do not work with Spectra Pumps* Dr Browns wide neck bottles
- UPDATE the newer Dr. Browns bottles do not work with Spectra Pumps* Dr Browns glass and plastic regular neck bottles, you will need to buy the Spectra Bottle Adapter
- Evenflo glass and plastic bottles, you will need to buy the Spectra Bottle Adapter
- Kiinde Feeding System, you will need to purchase a Kiinde Pouch Adapter
- Lifefactory glass bottles 4oz and 9oz; you will need to buy the Spectra Bottle Adaptor
- Mam glass and plastic bottles all sizes
- Medela glass bottles 4oz and 9oz; you will need to buy the Spectra Bottle Adaptor
Thinking of switching to a Spectra breast pump?
Download this cheat sheet and make transitioning to Daycare a breeze